Table of Contents
Today we are going to tell you What is a 5g Network and How does it Work? what are its advantages, disadvantages. Through this article, I am going to give you a lot of information about 5G technology. Friends, in today’s time, there will hardly be any person who does not use the Internet because in today’s time everyone has a smartphone and in today’s time, the internet we are using is 4G.
In such a situation, now in the coming time, you will be given 5G internet service by companies. So that internet service in your mobile can operate even faster and faster. In earlier times, internet service was not available in the village, due to which the people of the village had to face many types of problems, but in today’s time, the internet network has been laid in the village by telecom companies.
And now you can do any work through the Internet within a few minutes by staying in the village, but as time is changing, the world is also changing rapidly, in such a situation, India has also decided to step into the world of 5G network. If you give full information in detail, then let’s know.
What is a 5g Network?
5G simply means 5th generation mobile network, it is called fifth generation mobile network service in Hindi. Now that it is 5G, it will be many times faster than 4G. So yes, 5G Network will be about 20-30 times faster and more capacity than 4G network.
Today the discussion of 5G is the highest in India, if we talk about its speed, then according to some estimates, the maximum speed can be as high as 20 gigabits per second (Gbps). 5G will enable a sharp increase in the amount of data transmitted over wireless systems due to more available bandwidth and advanced antenna technology. Its need is the highest according to the demand of the time.
With the arrival of 5Gin the world, it will also be used in all fields like Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Aerospace, Virtual Reality, Metaverse, etc. and if it is fully expanded in India, then it will be used in many important areas.
Because the number of people using mobile phones in the world has increased, if I want to upgrade the internet service in India, then i have to use 5G so that the customer can get internet service at a very fast and affordable price. Use and business cases are expected to arise.
How will 5G Work?
Wireless communication systems use radio frequencies (spectrum) to carry information through the air, the same technology 5G uses and which uses high frequency so that it works with very little disruption.
And this enables it to carry information at a very fast speed. These higher bands are also known as millimeter waves. These technologies were not used earlier but now it has been made public for license by telecom companies.
One of the reasons why it could not be widely used by the general public is that they were inaccessible and quite expensive. Since it is capable of carrying information on the high band, there may be problems in carrying information over a certain distance. Because these mountains, trees, and large buildings are blocked.
So to get rid of these problems, special types of input, output antennas will be used so that signal and capacity can be improved.
5G architectures will be software-defined platforms, in which the networking system will be managed by software instead of hardware and the biggest thing is that 5G does not need a tower to run, but the transmission of signals will be done through small cells installed on roofs or electric poles.
When 5G is launched all over India, believe that there will be a revolutionary change in the field of network, internet and the speed of the internet you use in mobile today will be many times faster and you will be able to download anything in your mobile in the blink of an eye.
Experts of 5G have even said that 5G will support more than 1000 devices per meter compared to 4G.
Unlicensed spectrum will be used in India for the use of 5G, it does not require expensive licenses and special permissions, but it can be easily obtained, but this does not mean that anyone will be able to get it from the person because the government has set some special criteria for it, on the basis of which you will get the right to operate 5G.
What will be the benefit of 5G Network?
- With the arrival of 5G, the speed of the Internet will increase, due to which you will be able to download any video or important document file within seconds.
- There will be a revolutionary change in the field of internet.
- Electricity consumption will be reduced and people will get internet at affordable prices.
- You can download movies and games with more GB in mobile in a very short time, this will also save your time.
- With the arrival of 5G, its effect will be seen a lot in cloud gaming and you can easily download this type of game to your computer’s software as well.
- With the arrival of 5G, there will be improvement in technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality.
- You will not have to face obstacles in things like learning online, reading.
- Faster and better network of 5G will make it easier to operate robots, drones and automatic vehicles.
- With the use of 5G, there will be a lot of improvement in online education.
What’s the Harm of 5G?
- The question that comes to the mind of some people is that if 5G comes to India, its price can be higher because when companies invest more money in it, they will sell them at a demanding price, so it is impossible for common people to use 5G.
- 5G network is available only in some areas today, so it is not possible for everyone to use it.
- Not all devices support 5G networks, that is, 5G mobile will be needed to use this network in mobile.
- Upgrading 5G networks across the country will cost billions of rupees to companies.
- With the use of 5G internet, most parts of the mobile will work together, which will affect the battery life of the mobile.
What will be the Speed of 5G?
At present, the average internet speed in 4G networks is 45 Mbps, while after the arrival of 5G, its speed will be up to 1000 Mbps. That is, you can download any movie in your mobile within 10 seconds, now you must have understood that if 5G comes in India, then you will definitely see revolutionary changes and its results in the internet world.
Q1) What will be the Speed of 5G Internet?
Ans: According to its test experts, 5G networks will be 20 to 30 times faster than 4G networks.
Q2) In which Country was the first 5G Technology launched?
Ans: 5G networks were first launched by South Korea in April 2019.
Q3) 5G Network is Available in Which Country?
Ans: At present, 5G has been rolled out in countries like America, China, South Korea, Japan, Netherlands and Philippines. At present, 5G is being used in 356 Chinese cities.
Q4) Do we have to Upgrade our 4G Smartphone to 5G when 5G comes?
Ans: Yes, 5G will only run in 5G supported mobile phones.
I hope you found this article good and informative about what is 5G network and how it works, after reading this article you must have got a lot of information related to 5G, do not limit this article to yourself and share it with your friends as well as on social media sites. Any kind of question, suggestion you can ask through the comment, thank you!
Also Read: –
- What is a Projector and How does it Work?
- What is Machine Learning and Its Types?
- What is ChatGpt – How Does It Work 2023?
- What is a Proxy Server and How it Works?