Table of Contents
If you do not have a debit card and credit card, then you may not have to face more problems. But if you do not have an Aadhaar card, then you may have to face problems many times. Today, Aadhaar has become a main document for Indian citizens. If your mobile number is not updated in your Aadhaar So, let’s know How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
According to the latest information, 1,293,565,838 (about 130 crore) Aadhaar has been generated so far. Today, everyone must have Aadhaar. Whether it is a bank account or getting a new SIM, buying a new vehicle or getting treatment in a hospital. Everywhere you need an Aadhaar card.
If you want to digitally sign a document through Aadhaar or want to update your Aadhaar data, then your Aadhaar mobile number must be updated. Because in such a situation, OTP is sent to the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar. Not only this, if your Aadhaar is linked to a bank account and your own Aadhaar mobile number is updated, then you can easily know the balance of the account from your Aadhaar. And you can also withdraw money from your account by going to a mini bank.
If your mobile number is not updated in your Aadhaar or you do not have the mobile number already entered, then you have to change the aadhaar card me mobile number to take advantage of all the online features of your Aadhaar. To solve this problem, today we are going to tell you in this post that the aadhar card me mobile number kaise change kare. After reading this post, you can easily add or change your new number in the Aadhaar card.
Ways to Update Aadhaar card with Mobile number
You can change the mobile number in the Aadhaar card in two ways. The first process is available online. While the second process is completed through offline medium. The offline process takes a bit of time. While the online process happens very quickly. In this post, we will tell you in detail about both processes. You can choose anyone you want.
Documents Required for Aadhaar Card Update Mobile Number
If you just have to change your mobile number, then you should not have any special documents. For this, keep your new mobile number and Aadhaar card with you. You will also need a correction form filled in.
Very Important to Know these Things before Getting a Correction.
Let us tell you that you can add and change your number any number in the Aadhaar card. At present, there is no limit to this. Also, the new number you add to the Aadhaar card will automatically be linked to your Aadhaar card. In such a situation, whenever you receive the OTP linked to the Aadhaar card, it will be received on your new number. This will not only make work easier, but you will also get updates of everything easily.
How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of UIDAI.
- My Aadhaar > Update Go to your Aadhaar > Book an Appointment.
- After selecting the name of the place and city, click on ‘Proceed to Book Appointment‘.
- After this, you select the ‘Aadhaar Update‘ option.
- Next, fill in your mobile number and captcha code and click on generate OTP.
- As soon as the OTP comes on your mobile number, fill it in. If you do not receive the OTP, you can also ask for it again.
- For further processing, fill in your name, Aadhaar number and full address and click on the NEXT button.
- Next, tick the new MOBILE Number so that you can change your mobile number.
- As soon as you tick, a new BOX will open in front of you to fill the mobile number. Fill in the Aadhaar mobile number you want to update there.
- Now decide the date and date of your appointment. Keep in mind that on this day you do not have any other work, so that you can reach the Aadhaar Service Center at the right time.
- After this, you should re-read all the information you filled, if all the information you filled is correct, then click on the submit button.
- Finally, you can download your appointment slip by clicking on the application form that appears.
After this, the slip you have received. A definite date and time will be given on it. Reach your Aadhaar Seva Kendra at the same time as mentioned. As soon as you go there, you will be given an enrollment slip along with updating your new mobile number. Through this, you can download the status of your Aadhaar card and the new Aadhaar card. During this time, keep your Aadhaar card and mobile number with you. So by now you have known that online How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card. Let us now tell you about the second process.
How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
Let us now tell you about the second process of how to change the mobile number in the Aadhaar card. The second process takes a little longer, but this is also the oldest process and the simplest process of updating anything in the Aadhaar card. This process is available completely offline. For this, you have to follow these steps. From which you can update the Aadhaar card mobile number.
- First of all, you should find the Aadhaar Service Center located near you.
- After this, you can either download the correction form from the online website or take it from a nearby computer store.
- In this form, you fill your Aadhaar number, name and new mobile number.
- After this, you give this form to the computer operator at the Aadhaar Seva Kendra and ask to change your mobile number. Along with this, you must keep your Aadhaar card and mobile phone with you.
- After completing the further process, the computer operator will give you a slip. Through which you can get your new Aadhaar card.
You will have to pay in both online and offline facilities. This payment can be around 50 rupees.
Q1) How to change mobile number in Aadhaar card Offline?
Ans- Let us know how you can update your mobile number in Aadhaar card: Step 1: Go to the nearby Aadhaar enrolment center Step 2: Fill the Aadhaar enrollment form Step 3: Write your mobile number in the form Step 4: Submit the form to the officer Step 5: Authenticate your information by giving your biometrics.
Q2) How many days will the mobile number be updated?
Ans- There is no fixed time limit. This depends on the time when you go to update your Aadhaar. Still, it is believed that your Aadhaar card will be updated between five to fifteen days. After the update, you will also see the online status as well as a message on the new number given by you. After this, you can get a new Aadhaar card by taking your slip and new mobile number to any computer shop.
Q3) How to link second mobile number in Aadhaar card?
Ans- For this, you first go to your personal Aadhaar registration center. Here you will be given a form to link the phone number. This form is called ‘Aadhaar Correction Form’. … Now submit the filled form to the officer with a fee of Rs 25. After this, you will be given a slip.
Never share OTP (one time password) with anyone under any circumstances. Sharing OTP with someone can lead to fraud. If you ever lose your mobile, block your mobile number immediately.
Today you have learned the complete information about “How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card”. You should also share this information with your friends, so that they can also know how to update the Aadhaar card mobile number.
How to Aadhar Card Link with Mobile Number 2023
How to Check if my Aadhaar and Pan are Linked in 2023